Thursday, October 29, 2009

the Alpha

Welcome.

So being that this is my first blog on this and considering I haven't blogged in a while I'm making this a two-part post. The first part will be considered as a small background/introduction and the next will be an up-to-date synopsis of the complexity I exist in. I will try to keep it as PG as possible but my thoughts are my own, so there's no telling what I'll post on here. First and foremost, I am probably one of THE most caring individuals out there. I spend my days constantly thinking of others and trying to save those who cannot/refuse to save themselves and "righting" wrongs as if I was some kind of hero. (Capt. Save-A-Hoe, j/k) That being said, these thoughts posted on here should be given the thought and consideration that something occurred which inflicted itself upon me so greatly that I deemed it necessary to manifest it on this site. A friend of mine begged me to return to my blogging days. He expressed that the situations that happen around me should not be mine alone to bear or be witness to. Secretly I agreed, but who finds complete comfort opening their life to others. So with all that has been addressed, I welcome all but more importantly......I welcome myself to the physical reflection of my thoughts, actions, feelings, and anything else that I may exist of. This...................is the Alpha.

No comments:

Post a Comment